I am a cartoon artist and illustrator, living and working in Cape Town, South Africa.

I have drawn and illustrated cartoons for all types of media, from comic strips, corporate and commercial cartoons to children's books.
I am also the co-creator of the comic strips Treknet, Koos, Mama Taxi, Ripples and Brak, which have been published in various newspapers and magazines throughout South Africa, Namibia and the USA.
You can follow me on Facebook at Gavin Thomson Cartoons and Illustrations (or click on the picture below right) or on Instagram at Gavin Thomson Cartoonist for more regular updates.

If there is anything you would like to buy, check my website, or contact me via my email to discuss and confirm availability.

Thank you for your support. Gavin
www.gavin.thomson.co.za






26 Aug 2008

spring olympics


Editorial cartoon People's Post 27th August 2008
MONDAY 1 SEPTEMBER is Spring Day and in celebration of the new season’s arrival, a Spring Splash will be held on Fish Hoek beach.
If you’re the type of person who can’t wait for summer, you should be on Fish Hoek beach this Sunday, 31 August, at 15:30 to show just how much life you’ve got in you.
Held for the first time last year, the Spring Splash separates the men from the boys, as it were.
The water temperature this time of year is certainly not for the faint of heart.
All are invited to take the plunge!

No comments: