I am a cartoon artist and illustrator, living and working in Cape Town, South Africa.

I have drawn and illustrated cartoons for all types of media, from comic strips, corporate and commercial cartoons to children's books.
I am also the co-creator of the comic strips Treknet, Koos, Mama Taxi, Ripples and Brak, which have been published in various newspapers and magazines throughout South Africa, Namibia and the USA.
You can follow me on Facebook at Gavin Thomson Cartoons and Illustrations (or click on the picture below right) or on Instagram at Gavin Thomson Cartoonist for more regular updates.

If there is anything you would like to buy, check my website, or contact me via my email to discuss and confirm availability.

Thank you for your support. Gavin
www.gavin.thomson.co.za






6 May 2009

stolen gate

People's Post 5th May 2009

While gates are supposed to protect your property, thieves are now stealing the security measure to sell it as scrap metal.During two separate incidents within two days, a gate in Lansdowne and another in Turfhall vanished overnight.........Meanwhile, in an unrelated incident, a man visiting a family member in Church Street, Lansdowne, on Wednesday laid a theft charge after his hubcaps were stolen. No arrests have been made.
extract for the article “ Strange thefts in Lansdowne precinct” by tammy petersen People’s Post 5th May 2009

No comments: