I am a cartoon artist and illustrator, living and working in Cape Town, South Africa.

I have drawn and illustrated cartoons for all types of media, from comic strips, corporate and commercial cartoons to children's books.
I am also the co-creator of the comic strips Treknet, Koos, Mama Taxi, Ripples and Brak, which have been published in various newspapers and magazines throughout South Africa, Namibia and the USA.
You can follow me on Facebook at Gavin Thomson Cartoons and Illustrations (or click on the picture below right) or on Instagram at Gavin Thomson Cartoonist for more regular updates.

If there is anything you would like to buy, check my website, or contact me via my email to discuss and confirm availability.

Thank you for your support. Gavin
www.gavin.thomson.co.za






2 Aug 2016











Chasing monsters. Frikkie appears every Thursday in the Motoring section of the Independent Newspaper group. Bliksem!

No comments: